Monday, September 12, 2011

IFB Conference

Hey guys! 


Fashion week is upon us! Such a busy/tiring/amazing week! I have been busy with a few editor appointments and attending a few events. First event was the IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference) 


I was fortunate enough (in the midst of my crazy schedule) to be attend the keynote with Joe Zee.




He was so gracious, the way he embraces bloggers so refreshing. Elle has been the leading pioneers using the social media platform.  He said a quote that I wanted to share: 


"Bloggers have made editors not be so lazy anymore". 


I smiled when he said that and thought "Yes! We have a Voice". It was great to take notes and pass them on to my intern. 

More Snaps from the conference Magnum ice cream served small indulgences, including delicious ice cream bars, signature manicures and a DIY nail bar. KMS California styled hair and contests courtesy of Aldo!





Xoxo
Kosi
I am definitely attending the IFB conference in February and going the full day. The energy in the room was so positive and it was great tapping into people's creativity both professionally and personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment