Monday, May 23, 2011

Not raining on my parade!

What a manic but productive Monday! So much going on and it's all good: start of Fall 2011 press season, fashion night out brainstorming, prepping for a very late holiday shoot on Thursday, and my birthday on Friday which I have no clue what I am doing for once.

Midst of this as everyone in the east coast knows it's RAINING, Sunday was cold and Saturday was beautiful. So Monday, I decided despite the weather being schizophrenic, I'm going switch my winter clothes to spring summer!

I already had some spring up, from my personal order from Qi. Happy to say there isn't that much I want to get for spring/summer (Fall is more my season!) just the following:

A new denim jacket
Denim Pencil Skirt

My new obsession is maxi skirts/dresses, I got a great deal on a maxi dress on shopnastygal.com (I will wear for a post later on this week) For spring/summer, I plan on getting these:

Helmut Lang

Alice & Olivia-I have so many stripe tops this would be a great way to dress them up

I am trying to kick up my accessories game, I worship Pamela Love jewelry and plan on getting the Tribal Spike Cuff so I love the color because I can wear it in the fall too:

Moveslightly DIY bracelets


I am also going to get into more color, I tend to go with black, grays, blues, and neutrals. Planning on getting some layering tees in yellow and pink :)

How is everyone else coping with the rainy weather?

x
Kosi

No comments:

Post a Comment