Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello, I Love You

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of posts the past week. I’ve been in the midst of prepping for two photoshoots next week and a home show in August. Working 12 hour days is exhausting but, I feel blessed to be so busy!

Besides working, I have been pampering myself. The past weekend I’ve decided to add more vibrant color to my nails: Pink!  I am thinking about trying lime green next week.


I also fooled around with my camera and pulled out my favorite pair of shoes that I got from Shoegasm about 2 years ago. 

Coincidentally I had Itunes on and Hello, I Love You, by the Doors started to play. It is definitely a song that I always feel sassy and ready to take on the world, I figured it would nice to share with all of you.

Check out the on YouTube The Doors - Hello, I Love You


What song + article of clothing makes you ready to take on the world? Tell me!

Xoxo
Kosi

No comments:

Post a Comment