Saturday, August 13, 2011

More Frances Bean please :)

Hey guys!


How was everyone's week? I was prepping for the NY gift show and doing some last minute tasks before taking some much needed time off. 
The web this week has been buzzing about the recent pics of that Frances Bean Cobain did with designer Hedi Slimane.  Kurt Cobain's little girl, looking very grown-up, grunged out, and covered in ink. The pics inspired me to think about my next tat.








Frances with daddy Kurt

On Sept. 24 is the 20th anniversary of “Nevermind" Nirvana’s breakthrough album, I wanted to share my favorite song from the album.

Come as You Are-Nirvana




The title + lyrics fit Frances as well, I think Kurt would be very proud of his daughter today.

xoxo
Kosi


2 comments:

  1. Hey Kosi!

    Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and following! OMG frances is GORGEOUS.. She looks a little bit like Megan Fox... I'm so glad you blogged about her! =D Now following you!

    xo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cosi! I'm a sci-fi fanatic too! Thanks for commenting and following! Definitely following back.

    http://fashionablygeeked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete