Saturday, November 5, 2011

Psyched for Synderela Spring 2012!


Hey guys!

NYC just started to get a dose of real fall weather but I can't wait to rock the styles Synderela 2012  lookbook!! Synderela is a new dress collection that has a mix of charm and sass (like me!).  




The designer behind Synderela is my dear friend Yalenis Cepeda. I met Yalenis 6 years ago when she hired me as an intern at LaROK. Yalenis' design background also includes Elizabeth & James and Charley 5.0. 


What I love most about the collection is the versatility. I think that is missing in clothing collections today.  All the styles are unique and don't compete with each other. Here are a few of my favorite looks:





Photography by Johan Salvador

It is already a great perk working in the fashion industry and seeing collections a season before it debuts but it is also an added bonus when the designer is a dear friend. Yalenis I am very proud of you!

Follow Synderela's facebook page to get updates! The collection will be sold in speciality stores nationwide.

xoxo
Kosi

8 comments:

  1. How fantastic! I really love that second dress. They are all lovely though!

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first dress!
    http://lovejanescupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dresses!!!!
    Love them all!!!


    brasileiroantenado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this collection...will certainly check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness!! what an amazing collection....I love the bright colors and patterns!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    Facebook
    Tweet Me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that collection is to die for!! Following you too :)

    ReplyDelete