Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spring Lessons

Hello All


I know I've been a bit missing in action (MIA), But I needed some time to myself, just completed my first fashion show. I learned a lot from it and about the type of professional I want to be in the fashion business: I'll continue to stay humble, I'll succeed on my terms.  




Also,I learned of the person I strive to be in general. Here are a few takeaways:

  • You only have one life, live it for you. 
  • Don't go looking for approvals.
  • What makes you different is your greatest advantage
  • Trust your instincts 

Most important one: be happy with yourself, you can't or shouldn't be try to make anyone else happy.


I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful Spring weather as I am. Seeing the bright sun on my face this morning has got me energized for a kick ass February! I got motivated to purchase a white maxi skirt from BB Dakota. You all know I love my maxi skirts:








Hope everyone is enjoying their February? What is everyone wearing? 


xoxo
Kosi

1 comment: