Tuesday, October 9, 2012

RESET!

Hey guys!



So how do you like the new layout? I have been putting it off for quite some time now and I am happy to have it done!

I realized earlier this year that I wanted to implement a clean fashion/comic book design aesthetic into my layout.  Problem was that I am not a designer so I got some much needed help!  I want to thank my friend and fellow blogger Chanelle of Spoils of Style for working on the new layout.

Look for new posts in the upcoming days to come! An outfit post is coming soon!

xo
Kosi

3 comments:

  1. I really like your new layout! It's clean, legible, but it definitely represents your personality well. Nice stuff :)!

    xo,
    Jacquelyn

    floridblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kosi! Well done! Clean layouts load way faster in the www. thumbs up ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your layout! Your previous post also caught my eye and I'm so into those stylish picks.

    - Shannon
    www.shannonsometimes.com

    ReplyDelete