Saturday, March 2, 2013

You're So Vain


There are a few things that I can't live without nowadays, one of those items is the Belkin LiveAction Remote. I tested out earlier this week. I can't wait till the weather is nicer in NYC to use it for future posts. 

I usually keep the remote on my vanity with my other valued possessions:


I thought it would make sense if I broke it down section by section:

 Bratz Doll given to me by my brother Nei years ago, Coach Planner, Codi lotion, and Ipad-covered with a custom made comic cast from Etsy.
Belkin remove, Nars Orgasm Blush, Smashbox mascara and blue, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Syrum, and Lisbith eyebrow shaver.
My sister India made this beautiful pillow for my birthday years ago, I love having it on display!
This masquerade mask was a gift from my sister Tika from her recent trip to Arizona. The picture next to it was taken when I was in junior high school of my siblings and I.
Some of my bangles, the compact was a gift from my mother when I was 14.


My vanity means a lot because it has a lot of memories a lot if items on it tell a story. It is also a reminder to be grateful for the people I have in my life and what I have :)

xo
Kosi









3 comments:

  1. Interesting :3 I rarely put stuff on my vanity, but if you flipped open my laptop or my wardrobe, you'd figure out what kinda person I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice vanity. :) and dont worry, all girls are a little but vain, haha. :p
    misselegant06.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/misselegant06
    twitter.com/misselegant06

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete