Tuesday, April 9, 2013

S.I.L.K Fall 13 preview

Hey guys! 

I hope the week is going off to a great start for each of you! Spring has sprung in the garment district and market appointment season has started! I am split at my full time job getting appointments and attending press events!

I had the opportunity to attend the Fall 13 preview for S.I.L.K! The brand combines contemporary with classic while balancing ladylike styles that go from day to night. Like its namesake, the collection uses silk and silk based fabrics. The outerwear pieces caught my eye!







Follow S.I.L.K on facebook here and view their spring 13 collection at www.silkny.com

xo
Kosi

2 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a wonderful blog!
    Please check out mine
    If you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and GFC .
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove that first dress!!

    wanderingsofalittlesoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete