Friday, June 7, 2013

Understated dressing





Clutch: Phillip Noel




Blazer: Urban Outfitters, Top: Forever21, Leggings: Helmut Lang
Photography by Steve Zak

This may be the simplest outfit, but it's one of my go to outfits for a busy week. I've had this electric blue blazer for for a few years, it's my standout blazer. Because of it's color, I kept the rest of my look understated. 

Check out these new Helmut Lang leggings! They are basic black, stretch ponte fabric, I have been wearing them a lot! Not that I am anti pants but, it's leggings on crack lol.  Topped off with a rocker shirt and my signature clutch by Phillip Noel. I was all good for my day running around the city in between press requests, errands, and some margaritas at the Lower East Side.

Reminder check me out this Saturday at 2:30 at Xtreme104fm!

To see the interview live: 
http://xtreme104fm.ning.com/page/xtreme-livestream-1

Tune in link: 
http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=158336


Underground Xtreme Radio (@UGXRadio) on Xtreme 104fm. 

xo
Kosi

No comments:

Post a Comment