Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Warm Welcome









Photography by Steve Zak
An eclectic mix for the weekend errands. The knitted cap was made by my sister Katika, the coat was a steal from Nasty Gal, and the boots were a 2014 gift to myself from Rag and Bone.   Super simple days where all you want is that tee, a chic pair of leggings, and barely there make-up.

This cap my sister made for me is honestly the warmest and most beautiful 
thing known to man. If only you could feel it in person. Thank you so much sis!

The next few weeks will be busy but fun ones for me, there are so many changes going on they are all exciting, necessary, and scary at the same time,   comfy weekend outfits will be essential to get through. Bring it on!

xo
Kosi 

1 comment:

  1. I love this look!
    Great job to your sister on the hat! It looks awesome! (:

    xoxo,
    Sica | PurelyEnvy! ♥

    ReplyDelete