Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hello Mrs. Darcy: Wildfox Fall 2014 Show

Kimberly Gordon, the Creative Director of Wildfox, debuted at NYFW for F/W 14/15. The collection was titled  “Sense & Eccentricity”, was inspired by Jane Austen and evoked an English countryside feel. 

The collection features a mixture of core Wildfox styles with fresh period-inspired designed. Layered silhouettes speak to the girl with the autonomous style who feels confident and sexy in dressing for herself. Denim washes in vintage true blue gives a balance to the airy pastels and chunky sweater knits: the perfect downtown chic look for fall! 

A few of my favs are below:









Another highlight for me was the cupcake/rice crispy treat lol 


Until Sat!

xo
Kosi 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this collection! That Mrs Darcy shirt is my absolute favourite.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection, love almost everything, but my fav is the white maxi skirt outfit! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete