Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome to One Creates Oneself



Double tall white mocha. Commute by the 2 train. Purchasing bananas 3 for $1 off the fruit stand. Saying the morning hellos in the office. The morning browse on Shopbop, Just Jared, Refinery29, and the online daily reads aka online crack. Getting into full PR girl mode for the day. Reading the family emails that make me smile as I think about my nieces and nephews. Updating the facebook status as I order spicy tuna rolls for lunch. Reading the day’s WWD. Getting green tea during the 4 pm slump. Looking at volunteer times along with the update on the weekend parties. Drinks with the crew after work. Doing the daily creative writing. Sci-Fi channel and Bravo fix before going to bed.

A nutshell my life, a very good life that I want to share with all of you! My thoughts, activities, rants, praises, and everything in between!

Welcome to One Creates Oneself, the title of my blog is actually part of a great quote by Grace Jones: I wasn't born this way. One creates oneself. I believe whatever I dream. Whatever I dream, I want to do.
Her quote inspired me to start this blog finally, in the future I will be posting up a few stories. Stay tuned!

xoxo
Kosi

No comments:

Post a Comment