Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Comic Relief: NY Comic Con 2011





I am super psyched! New York Comic Con  is 1 month away! October 13-16th at the Jacob Javits center. I am getting my press pass in the next few weeks.  The official Comic Con Website has a great feature called "My Show Planner" where you are able to search for the following:


Exhibitors
Artist Alley
Product Categories
Show Exclusives


Then you are able to add them to your show planner :) Ha ha! I love it! I am working the Coterie Fashion trade show at the Javits Center this weekend and they are no where near as sophisticated than this!


Starting to brainstorm an outfit, did you guys get your tickets yet? Will I see you there?


xoxo
Kosi







2 comments:

  1. ooo, have fun. And remember to post pictures.

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete