Monday, April 16, 2012

Nightie Night

Having a secret identity was rough in the past. 


For example, Lois Lane’s forever trying to out Clark Kent. Diana Prince  aka Wonder-woman constantly has to worry about stodgy military types. And Batman never knows when a scorned Catwoman was going to blow his cover as Bruce Wayne.


Good thing in 2012, I don't have it so bad...... I'm a tomboy with a feminine side who is into her fashion, scifi, comic books, and old skool video games. I also have a thing for intimates too (GASP! Yes I do!) . 


I just snagged the following from Victoria's Secret last week. I think you guys would agree each set is perfect for my dual identities:


Satin and lace babydoll set

Satin leopard romper (unfortunately sold out guys) 


As you can see, what stays constant with me with intimates is lace!

xo
Kosi









12 comments:

  1. They are both really beautiful! I think it's important to embrace all different sides of your personality!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the lace

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will follow your blog...

    New post on my blog...

    Mery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove the leopard romper!! Yeah I'm a bit of the same - grew up as a tomboy playing cops and robbers and wearing shorts. And now I've got a huge soft spot for lace and fashion :)

    x Stace
    tee+fame

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice floral babydoll!!! Great blog!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! I love the satin leopard one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post, I love lace as well!!! Thanks for stopping by :)Following you!
    XOXO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both! :D
    What about to follow each other? :)
    xx
    Veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these, you can be a geek and a girly girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty pieces :) Love satin, silk, and lace!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blog is good enough, keep up writing such type of posts. bubblegumcasting.com

    ReplyDelete