Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Color Me Happy

Hey guys!

Had the chance to unwind this weekend, walked around Union Square. 

This past Sunday I got to see part of the Pride Parade as I strolled through Union Square park. I actually forgot about the parade lol the dress wasn't planned but the color scheme was appropriate.



My second favorite flower :)
Dress: Ainsley Shoes: Nine West
Bracelet: H & M
All photography by Islandia Lane
Union Square has been a major part of my life since I was a kid. My sisters used to work at ABC Carpet & Home, I remember we would go to dinner around the area every other Friday when they got off. Freshman year college I transfered to the Union Square location Starbucks where I met a lot of my dearest friend's working there that I am friend's with today.   Senior year of high school and all through college I worked part time as a barista at Starbucks. In looking at it now was one of the best jobs: free coffee, tips, hanging out after work! Ahh memories! I plan to spend a lot of time at Union Square this summer.

Is there a special place in your area that makes you feel nostalgic? Do share!

xoxo
Kosi

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad that it's such a special place for you! Great pictures. Loving that gorgeous dress!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kosi, this really hit home! I have fond memories of my time in NYC especially for Union Square. I just love this neighborhood. Wow, this makes me so sad and also I can feel the travelbug coming up - I have to go there again SOOOON!!!!

    xo Martie*

    P.S. I love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your shoes. Great Outfit :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That area makes me nostalgic too!!
    Fond memories indeed. I love these shots :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute :) You've got a nice blog! Maybe we can follow each other?

    x For Happy Days

    ReplyDelete