Saturday, August 4, 2012

Vena Cava Fall 2012 Collection

I couldn't have been happier to here that the NYC/Brooklyn based brand Vena Cava was not going out of business as originally thought. In November 2011, Vena Cava was reportedly in serious financial trouble and it looked like founders Lisa Mayock and Sophie Buhai would have to shut down the 8-year-old company. 

This April, the duo confirmed a deal with Li & Fung subsidiary LF USA that would keep Vena Cava afloat.  Under LF they launched their new Fall 2012 collection it looks great! I'm really digging the use of cobalt blue; and the mixing of fur, floral and polka dot prints.  A few of my favs!










I am a sucker for comebacks, I see the brand having a great comeback with the start of this collection!

xo
Kosi

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, lovely looks. I love Look 3:D I hope we can follow each other. I follow you now via gfc/214.
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete