Sunday, January 13, 2013

Out on the Weekend


After a very busy work week (sales meeting one day at 7:30am and a Fall 13 photoshoot for the new brand launch at 8:30am the next).  I was very happy for the weekend to come!

Here is the new project I am working on at work, it's a new brand we are going to launch in the next week or so:


My friend Valerie invited me to the premiere of the movie "Wait In Room 219" a project which she as assistant director of. It was great to see her and catch up, congrats Val!

I had a slight wardrobe malfunction before attending the premiere the dress I was going to wear I realized needs to be fitted, in a panic I checked my closet and found a lifesaver!

Me and Val-Dress: ALC, Shoes Rag & Bone
Aiesha came with me, she looked amaze! She is wearing a vintage rabbit fur coat from ETSY, Qi Asymmetric Dress, Aerosoles heels.

Friday night, I attended the Knicks game with Rachel here is us after the game posing with Tyson Chandler. I felt like a little kid looking around the garden, buying a souvenir lol. 

Some of the decor at Madison Square Garden
Before the game started


The Knicks lost but it was great being at the garden, hanging with Rachel and talking to other fans. I will be going to another game very soon!


Sunday, I am doing some work (always like this for the month of January). Was supposed to shoot today but have to play catch up, outfit post will be definitely this week. First two weeks of 2013 were memorable.

How is the weekend going for everyone so far?

xo
Kosi






18 comments:

  1. You girls look great! I'm glad that you were able to enjoy the weekend.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks baby
    very nice you follow me
    you can follow me also in my facebook page if you want: showroomdegarde

    forever...fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog! now following...XO chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followed back!

    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looks gorgeous and looks like such a fun time! Following

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look great, girls!

    Love,
    Jolien

    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ladies look gorgeous! Love all the outfits. :) And judging by these photos, I gather that you had an absolutely awesome weekend!

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time!

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like an amazing time :) I love all your outfits!

    Please come by and check out my latest post :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    PS If you decided to follow me, can you please let me know so I can follow you back, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you ha a great weekend! My weekend was a relaxing but enjoyable one :)

    xoxo
    Nike O.
    www.eighthundredsqft.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post. looks like you had a great weekend!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You both look great, it looks like you had an amazing time! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you have had a busy few weeks. Well done with a 730am meeting, I am so not a morning person so would have struggled with that one! Your lifesaver dress is really nice too! Please come by and check out my latest post if you have a spare few minutes :-)
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! thank you for following me. I follow you back on GFC and BLOGLOVIN! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. sounds like a busy but lovely weekend. And you both look very beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! Sounds like you have a fun, busy and exciting weekend ahead of you! I am jealous. Enjoy it all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete