Monday, January 28, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year....





It's that time of the year again, the time where emails are bombarded with evites and subject lines reading "Fall 13 & RSVP" start coming up in my personal email box, it's New York Fashion Week (NYFW) for short!

Above are a few of the evites I got so far, I am excited about Charlotte Ronson and Duckie Brown which the first menswear show I am going to.

Since I have busy workload at my full time job I am pacing myself this year, there are so many shows to go to and little time but grateful to be going to a few shows. This year, I decided to pack a survival kit consisting of:

  1. New Camera my friend Alaina recommended the Panasonic Lumix ZS19.   
  2. A pair of Yosi Samra ballerina flats rolled in my bag-I plan to wear my heels but going to different locations within 2 hours.. break out the flats!
  3. My Ipad-easier to jot things down in between shows.
  4. Nars Orgasm color Lip Gloss.
  5. Vitamin C-let's not forget it's winter here in NYC and everyone including myself has been under the weather.
 Can't wait to share my experience again all of you, have a great week!

xo
Kosi
 




No comments:

Post a Comment