Monday, May 6, 2013

Tomboy Sexy





Rag & Bone heel, fishnet tight






All photography by Steve Zak
Helmut Lang has once again wowed me with their spring collection they just get  how a non-girly girly does sexy. I'm currently in love the new Gala Knit dress from the collection! The wide-sleeve jersey deep v-neck top and a fitted body defines the perfect dress for me. This dress shows the right amount of skin. It's so freakin sexy! This dress reminds me so much of Joan Smalls and Chanel Iman (The queens of cool in my eyes), it makes my head spin! It's a total POWER dress you can wear to the office or a night out! At the moment, I am loving it during the day with a sleek black pump and a fishnet tight for cool spring days! 

I feel lucky to have another piece of Helmut Lang goodness in my closet! Thank You Ebay! :)

xo
Kosi

3 comments:

  1. It looks stunning. I love flowy tops and shirts but find they´re hard to get. Never tried ebay though :)
    You really rock that look and I love that you live in NYC, yellow cabs in the background - ahhh!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete