Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Taking it all in






Equipment Silk Shirt, Madewell leather short, vintage necklace from Eleven C Boutique
Photography by Steve Zak
A look that works well into fall is a great pair of leather high shorts with a silk shirt. I have an obsession with Equipment silk shirts: they are the perfect fit, they are modern so you can make them dressy and casual depending on your mood. This cobalt color in particular is my favorite because it brings an edge to any outfit, without trying so hard.  Add in some silver goodies from my jewelry stash and we got the perfect transitional outfit!  These photos were shot after I got off work last Friday. It was great to sit, catch a little sun, and people watch. I have been working working early days and later nights, so it was nice to sit still and take in the final days of summer.

How was everyone's weekend? LOL anyone catch the VMA's? What are your thoughts on that? Do tell!

xo
Kosi




No comments:

Post a Comment