Friday, October 4, 2013

Indian Summer

Boom guess who stepped in the room! 

The weather in NYC has been abnormal, like 80 degrees abnormal in October!   It leaves people perplexed on what to wear.  That was my dilemma a few days ago since I wanted to rock my new sweatshirt, so I did what any normal gal would do in this dire situation... I paired it with black ankle boots, bamboo earrings, and tights with cut off shorts! BOOM! 

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target sweatshirt, Bamboo Earrings, American Apparel short


The crewneck athletic sweatshirt is timeless, there's no arguing it. It's so versatile! I loved what Phillip Lim did for his target collection adding a comic twist on it (Shh He designed it just for me lol)  


Busy few weeks ahead of me, glad my weekends are quieting down. Next week is NY Comic Con and the outfits I am doing this year are amazing! I can't wait to share with all of you!


Photography by Steve Zak

Have a great weekend, see you Monday!

xo
Kosi

4 comments:

  1. You're right these sweaters are timeless and i recently found myself buying more and more sweaters! I love yours ;)
    Kiss
    Yle

    there's a new outfit post on my blog =)

    www.wallofstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some comic book inspired clothes! Definitely off to update my wardrobe. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jumper doll :)
    why not check out my recent post 'So Long Sunglasses Season'
    www.lovefromsimmie.blogspot.com
    stay pretty xoxo

    ReplyDelete