Monday, October 14, 2013

New York Comic Con: Sunday October 13th

Hey guys!

Last day of NY Comic Con was Sunday! Being the fashionista I am I couldn't resit taking a snap or two of the temporary Superman costume museum that was near the exist which displayed all the costumes of EVERY Superman: Christioper Reeve, Dean Cain, Tom Welling, Brandon Routh, and Henry Cavill. 


Sunday was also kids day lol here is a snap I took of my nephews in costume: Han Solo, Jengo Fett, and Spiderman!

I can't wait to get this framed I got it on Saturday!


This was tempting to get lol maybe next time!

My new friend Jonathan made this amazing video on Cosplay that my friend's and I are featured in:

Video by Jonathan Gibbs of 2D-X.com

The last Cosplay for the year!

  


NY Comic Con was fun! Until next year, I have so many ideas already! Back to the grind tomorrow!

xo
Kosi

No comments:

Post a Comment