Thursday, October 6, 2011

I ain't afraid of no ghosts!


If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?



We all know that song! I am happy to hear that Sony Pictures will re-release Ghostbusters in nearly 500 theaters in the US starting October 13, 2011, and on the next two Thursdays before Halloween.

Awesomeness on so many levels:

1) It is one of my top 10 favorite movies

2) I was considering dressing up as a ghostbuster for Halloween

3) This scene lol classic. "The Flowers Are Still Standing!" 

4) The fierceness of Dana Barrett and that red dress!  "Are you the Key Master?"

Would you guys agree?

xoxo
Kosi

2 comments:

  1. Hey girls I wanted to stop by and show my appreciation for you following my blog. Thank you so much! I also recently received a blog tag in which I tagged you. Check it out on my page. Hope you don't mind. You don't have to do it but it's actually great if you're ever having a slow blog week like I was.

    heelsnposes.blogspot.com
    xoxo (hugs & kisses till next time)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word i love ghostbusters, whenever i hear the theme tune i go mental! x

    http://natallino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete