Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Going Batty

Who is excited for The Dark Knight Rises this Friday! I've been talking about this movie and blogging about it since last year and in less than a week it's here!

Here's to all awesomeness that is Bats lol


1) My Ipad cover, the cover was custom made from www.vintagecovers.esty.com.




2)Zoe Karssen-Bat T-shirt



3) Markus Lupfer Kapow! sweater
4) This one made me laugh: Social Climber
5) Batman Nail Art, from Shewalkssoftly.com
Photo taken from Shewalkssoftly.com
xoxo
Kosi

3 comments:

  1. OH I can´t wait either - though I have to - it´s another week til the release in Europe! Christopher Nolan is a genius!!

    Love that iPad cover, it´s rad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the IPad cover! I haven't gotten to see it yet, but I've heard positive reviews! By the way, I nominated you won an award on my blog =)

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome i-pad cover and LOVE those nails!

    ReplyDelete