Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pre-Fall 2012 Favs!!

Hey guys

Can't believe it's already mid-July! Summer is going by so fast! I hope everyone is enjoying it! 

Mid-July also means: Pre-Fall is in the stores and websites, and it's looking really good! I also like the fact these pieces makes the transition from summer to fall much easier!

My style is usually a mix of tomboy and feminine one minute I am in a rocker shirt and jeans, the next day I will wear a butterfly dress haha!

Fall 2012 mixes masculine and feminine in a big way!

A few of my favs:

A lot of Fall 2012 trends are pictured: Color-blocking, Peplum Tops, Plaid, Neutral Layering, and subtle princess seams.

Pictured from left to right: 

JIL SANDER Dark Brown Two Tone Wedges


A.L.CNora silk-georgette peplum top

Adina Mills Design Black Tourmaline Ring

Étoile Isabel Marant Pidoo felt tapered pants

HELMUT Cocoon cotton-blend jersey mini skirt

Pamela Love dagger silver necklace
Kain washed-silk tank
Maison Martin Margiela Slouchy Shoulder Bag
Ash Bowie Suede Wedge Sneakers

What pre-fall items caught your eye?

xoxo
Kosi

7 comments:

  1. That ALC peplum top is too die for! Love your blog, now following :) If you get a moment will you check out mine?

    http://tohellinahandbag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't buy and try winter clothing, it's so hot!

    Pretty To Be Happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics though I find it a bit ridiculous that shops already start the Fall fashion. I mean we have around 100 degrees out, who cares to shop for anything long-sleeved really?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer really is going by quickly! I love those boots - they are really cute!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the pieces you picked out :) I'm now following you, hope you take a look at my blog and follow back if you like it <3 Thank you!

    sunshineconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There was no summer in our country until now:( feels like autumn:( These items on your picture are really gorgeous! Love especially the wedge sneakers, the peplum top and the plaid blouse! Inspiring!!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete