Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tit for Tat



Hey guys!


I'm on vacay this week! Holla! LOL I'm taking it easy and getting a lot of things done on my "vacay bucket list". One of them was to get a new tattoo! I got my second tattoo done at Kingdom Tattoo in the East Village. Loved the vibe of the place the owners were really cool and they actually helped me select the right meaning for my tattoo and classic rock was also playing. I actually felt more as if I was hanging out with my friend's at a store.  Shout out to my dear friend Aiesha for taking the pictures check out her awesome tumblr page here



My tattoo means "to have faith/believe" in Arabic. A special thanks to the owners of Kingdom who were able to help me get the proper symbol.
My tattoo artist Steven starting to set up

Here we go :) It also helped that my friend Essence was cracking me up with her side commentaries lol. 
Viola!
I love the way it sits on my arm :)
I want to get another tattoo or four lol definitely in the fall!
xo
Kosi

9 comments: