Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Kos' NYFW S14 Entry # 3: Patricia Field & St.Wobil

Hey guys

So the last day of NY fashion week, I did a slight detour. My friend Kimanie invited Vicky and I to St. Wobil's Spring 14 collection, a show he was modeling in. I've  never seen Kimanie model in a show before so I decided to skip Patricia Field this year and give moral support. BUT, thank goodness for Shanna and Rachel for taking pictures for me to share with all of you, thanks gals!


Everything out-of-the-ordinary at the Bowery as the most eccentric New Yorkers closed out fashion week at Patricia Field Boutique. Patricia Field who always does things a little differently, held an event that was in celebration of the boutique’s California designers. What a nice way to mix it up for NYFW!










St. Wobil was refreshing, the collection was split with men's first and then women's closing the show. The highlight for me was the sequin African prints, I have been raised on African prints, it was great to see a modern twist on it!






The highlight of the men's portion for me was the outerwear




Here's Kimanie, so proud of you man!

NYFW September 13 was a blast, see you in February!

xo
Kosi

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures, great show. I wish I could see it in person. xx

    ReplyDelete