Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My inner Saint Laurent

I'm am becoming huge tailor freak! I love blazers, trousers, and vests!  When I was at the tents last Saturday, I was in a Saint Laurent mood as you can see: mostly black, sleek, comfortable, and chic.  It doesn't hurt that I had my beloved Saint Laurent Muse handbag as well. 

BB Dakota Blazer, Helmut Lang Tee, Helmut Lang knit pant, Saint Laurent Muse bag, Topshop heels, Ray-Ban Sunglasses
I paired up this blazer from BB Dakota with my favorite Helmut Lang tee and knit pants. This blazer is becoming my new favorite, very tomboy, but still feminine due to it's slim fit. 

I have to thank my friend Vicky for helping me select the shoes. When I was getting ready, a few things were going on:  I was caffeine deprived, in a rush, hungry, and couldn't make a decision lol thank goodness for Iphones to snap quick pics. I was happy I wore them as the weather is getting cooler I won't be able to. 


Photography by Steve Zak
NYFW is coming to a close I will be reporting on one more show: Patricia Field! I can't wait to see what she has in store, see who arrives, and network! 

xo
Kosi

1 comment:

  1. Such a great look!!!



    Carsedra McKoy:
    www.embracingtherealme.com
    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete